With Locker back in college (only he knows why) the top Quarterbacks in the 2010 draft can breathe easier. Jake probably made them all 4-5 mil each as they slide up on team's boards with one less QB available. But which QBs will benefit the most?
- Jimmy Clausen - possible top 5 pick.
- Sam Bradford- the BIG winner. If he can test well he can get to the top 10. You never know *cough*JoshMcDaniels*cough*
- Tony Pike- Slides into the first, possibly.
- Colt McCoy- Also may slide up into the first.
- Tim Tebow- go ahead and pick out a nice condo in Jacksonville, nothing has changed for you Timmy.