Tuesday, February 5, 2008
It's combine time!
It's on now! The NFL combine is just around the corner, February 20th in Indianapolis. Here are 5 things I'd love to see:
5. Chris Johnson's 40 time- will the Pirate burn the track up?
4. Rashard Mendenhall get schooled by Jonathan Stewart- I just want to precict this now, Stewart will outdo Mendenhall in every vital test.
3. The fastest DE- its always fun to see which big man runs in the 4.5's.
2. Wonderlic tests- Vince Young all over again. Who will fail this year?
1. Who's stock jumps after the 40? My guess right now is Eddie Royal from VT. But if Mike Hart and Ray Rice run well they will boost their stock tremendously.