2007 NBA MOCK DRAFT
2007 NBA MOCK DRAFT
1. Portland- KEVIN DURANT PG/SG/SF/PF/C
Damn, Kevin… what can’t you do?!??! BENCH 185 POUNDS!!!
BIG FOOT!!! NOW IN
3. Atlanta- MIKE CONLEY PG
Look. They can’t possibly have another need for a FORWARD.
4. Memphis- AL HORFORD PF/C
5. Boston- YI JIANILAN PF
Great PR move for an awful team. Trade the farm for Kobe Bryant, pre-draft, or get a bargain in Paul Pierce before the trade deadline?
6. Milwaukee- BRANDON WRIGHT PF UNIVERISTY OF
He has a long reach... and that's what this pick is; A long reach.
No offense. Plenty of defense. No ego. The anti-Ricky Davis.
8. Charlotte- JOAKIM NOAH PF
He can step in those 44 games Emeka Okafur misses.
9. Chicago- SPENCER HAWES C
Fans claim to be a post presence away from the Finals? We’ll see.
10. Sacramento- JULIAN WRIGHT F
Think about this… Does Artest stay in any one place for long?
Exactly… Now onto the rest of the lottery...
11. Atlanta- AL THORNTON F
12. Philadelphia- JASON SMITH PF
They need a PF and penguin arms is the pick.
13. New Orleans- NICK YOUNG SG UNIVERISTY OF
Whom they wish JR Smith would have been…
14. LA Clippers- ACIE LAW IV PG
15. Detroit- THADDEUS YOUNG G/F
16. Washington - JEFF GREEN F
He knows the
17. New Jersey- SEAN WILLIAMS F/C
How’s the weed in
With Baron Davis… he’ll be averaging 20 plus, in no time.
19. LA Lakers- DERRICK BYARS G/F VANDERBILT
Toughness… shooting… maturity… He wants to be the man, and he just may be, if
20. Miami- JAVARIS CRITTENTON PG
Gary Payton and Jason Williams are motivated, no longer.
21. Philadelphia- RODNEY STUCKEY G EASTERN WASHINGTON
22. Charlotte- RUDY FERNANDEZ SG
SG problems are almost fixed, now.
23. New York- DAEQUAN COOK G
They’ve stated they’ll take a ‘chance’ and someone they can ‘wait a year for’. Cook is talented, but you’ll surely have to wait for him to put it all together.
24. Phoenix- TIAGO SPLITTER C
They can afford to wait a year.
25. Utah- MARCO BELINELLI SG
26. Houston - ARRON AFFLALO SG UCLA
Think Shane Battier at the 2… with a deadly mid-range game. Wipe your tears away, T-Mac.
27. Detroit- GABE PRUITT PG UNIVERISTY OF
Forget about Chauncey Billups... How long will Lindsey Hunter play?
28. San Antonio- JARED DUDLEY F
His intensity and tenacity will make for a good Sports Illustrated NBA Finals Champions Special Offer! Feature…
29. Phoenix- MARCUS WILLIAMS G
They never really did replace Joe Johnson… They don’t here, but at least they tried.
30. Philadelphia- AARON GRAY C PITTSBURGH
He’s 7’2”? That makes him worth a shot with the last pick of the draft.